Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You are a good person to stand behind


1-16-2011
Part I
When I wait in line to check out, the lady behind me told me, “You are a good person to stand behind” I was confused as to why she said that.  Hmm … God is probably talking to me; “I am whom God loves and He is well pleased with me” through the lady.  (Recently I listened to CDs about how God pleases us a lot).  Then she told me “You have very little in  your shopping cart.” :)
Part II:
“This is my son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” (Matthew 3:17)
This verse jumped up as I waited in line. After shopping, I studied lesson 20 of BSF, and this verse appears in the note.
God talks to us through His word.  How?
Recently I mediated God’s Word more, and it happened many more.  It feels so good to know that God is conversing with me.


活在神的悅納中

No comments:

Post a Comment